Friday, October 1, 2010

The Friday Report. Logo Design


So this week we had to make two different logo designs. One had to be our name, while the other had to be a recreation of another company's logo or a completely new brand you made up. I chose to remake the converse logo. I made it my own by putting a converse high-top shoe in the logo, and i connected some of the letters with some lines, and also used a different font. I pretty much lucked out, i didn't brainstorm a lot, i just saw the shoe between the two letters and ran with it. I used shape in this design to make the converse shoe between the R and the S. I also balanced the beginning of the logo with the end, because if i hadn't put the converse star in the O, the logo felt too heavy towards the end with the shoe.

2 comments:

  1. This is really cool! I love how you used the negative space to make a converse shoe, it's really creative.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love thiss..very creativee :)!!!

    ReplyDelete